Hong Kong is a country of skyscrapers, sparkling harbor, and green hills around the country. Check-in the hotel and freshen up.
Applause the Night Tour which includes:
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Harbour Cruise (Symphony Of Lights Show)
- Victoria Peak
- Jewelry Factory Hong Kong
- Aberdeen Fishing Village
Day: 2 Two days Cruising in World Dream Cruise
World Dream Cruise provides the mind-blowing cruising experience around South East Asia. The cruise offers international dining, iconic global brand experiences, and diverse entertainment options.
Day: 3 Enjoy Cruising
Appreciate the cruise trip. On the voyage, you get loads of diversion and wellbeing movement. Here you get bunches of exercises to do and savor yourself in the outlandish environment.
Day: 4 Fun in Disneyland
Disneyland is the largest theme park where there are lots of activities to do. A number of rides, games, and shows to entertain the visitors.
Day: 5 Come Back to home
It’s time to say Goodbye to move to hometown.
- 2 Nights stay in Hong Kong
- 2 Nights stay in World Dream Cruise
- Daily breakfast
- Hong Kong airport – Hong Kong hotel transfer private
- Hong Night City Tour: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria peak, jewelry factory + 1 Way star ferry and symphony of the light show + Madame Tussauds
- Hong Kong cruise terminal – Hong Kong hotel transfer private
- Disneyland Tour Hong Kong
- Hong Kong hotel – Hong Kong airport transfer private
- Rest All tour and transfers on a private basis