Appreciate consistent exchanges between Hong Kong and Macau with well-prepared Turbojet ships. The Hong Kong – Macau Ferry Terminal is a ship terminal and heliport, halfway situated in Hong Kong. It is otherwise called the Macau Ferry Terminal, Hong Kong-Macau.
Check-in Macau hotel, relax and repose in the hotel.
Day: 2 Macau City Tour
A full day touring visit to uncover the strange provincial culture of previous Portuguese city- Macau.
The City tour includes:
- Ruins of St Paul
- A-Ma Temple – (Both these sites are UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites.)
- The Guia Circuit – site of the Macau Grand Prix
- Statue of Kun Lam
- Macau Tower – the world’s 11th highest tower
- Macau Casino
- International buffet lunch at Macau restaurant
- Full circle transfer comprises from the ferry terminal and selected hotels.
Day: 3 Two days Cruising at World Dream Cruise in Hong Kong
Subsequent to taking up breakfast, move to Hong Kong by Ferry and transfers make to World Dream Cruise, Hong Kong. World Dream Cruise Ship gives its travelers the best extraordinary Cruising background around South East Asia.
Day: 4 Cruising in High Oceans
Awesome cruising experience! The travelers can opt 2-5 days cruise.
Day: 5 Night City Tour
Transfer made to the hotel from the World Dream Cruise. Check-in the hotel and repose yourself. In the evening, enjoy Night City of Hong Kong:
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Harbour Cruise (Symphony Of Lights Show)
- Victoria Peak
- Jewelry Factory Hong Kong
- Aberdeen Fishing Village
Day: 6 Ocean Park Tour
Ocean Park is a marine well-evolved creature park, oceanarium, creature amusement park, and carnival. It is the second biggest amusement park in Hong Kong. It’s a favorite of every generation as it presents thrill rides like a roller coaster, shows like Bird show, Sea Lion Fun Time Show, etc, tours like old Hong Kong, Polar Adventure, family and children attractions- Sky Gondola, Amazing Asian Animals, and other activities like Neptune’s Restaurant.
Day: 7 Take off for home
Check-out from the hotel and move to the airport to take off for home flight.
- 2 Nights stay in Macau
- 2 Nights stay in World Dream Cruise
- 2 Nights stay in Hong Kong
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport Transfers
- Hong Night City Tour: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria peak, jewelry factory + 1 Way star ferry and symphony of the light show + Madame Tussauds
- Macau City Tour
- Ocean Park Tour Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Airport – Macau by ferry
- Macau ferry terminal – Macau hotel ( by hotel shuttle )
- Macau hotel – Macau ferry ( by hotel shuttle)
- Macau to Hong Kong by ferry
- Hong ferry terminal – Hong Kong cruise terminal private
- Hong Kong cruise terminal – Hong Kong hotel private
- Hong Kong hotel – Hong Kong airport
- Rest All tour and transfers on a private basis