Bangkok Pattaya Budget Package
Planning for holidays - what would you like to do in holidays? Enjoy some natural beauty, lots of shopping, some resting parlors and nightlife. Thailand is the best place for you. It has a bucket full of places where you enjoy and relish your holidays.
Thailand is located in the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia. In Thailand, People love to hop in the different islands, take a pleasure of sunbathing, beach sports and relaxing and enjoy the sip of coconut milk. People of every age group love gleaming temples, wildlife sanctuaries, nightlife in bars and pubs and most exciting is the tropical beaches where the white sand and turquoise water entice to swim, relaxing on the beautiful sand and the most favorite beach sports.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand where you come across diverges of activity at every step of the way. What would you like to see – glimmering temples, cruising at Chao Praya River, brustling wildlife sanctuary, astonishing nightlife in pubs and bars or palatable food courts.
Pattaya is a city of beaches. People find irresistible to Island hoping, beaches sports, calm down on the white sand. Scenic natural beauty entices the traveler and soothing themselves.
Welcome to Bangkok, capital of Thailand. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfer to the hotel in Pattaya, a city of entertainment. Check-in the hotel and relax.
In the evening, you will be taken up from the hotel to the Alcazar Show. This show is a superb starting of your very first day in Pattaya. The show comes up with an ideal combination of Thai culture, music, colorful performance, lavishing costumes, magnificent stage set-up, light and sound effect. In an hour show, heart throbbing performances of the beautiful ladies includes a blend of impersonation, comedy, and drama, all of which is expertly put together by a very talented production team. Can you believe, these ladies are men by origin?
After having a breakfast, you get a chance to ride in a speedboat in Coral Island. Coral Island is famous for pleasant natural environment having coral reefs with white- golden sand gives so much soothing effect. In the speedboat, you can enjoy the natural beauty of the island and capture these beautiful glimpses into your camera.
We have some optional tour for the evening, as per your convenience you can choose any
These optional tours are not included in the Package Tour cost. These are personally bear by you.
In the morning, Check-out from the hotel after taking breakfast, we depart for Bangkok. It is 2-3 hours journey. Check-in the 3-Star hotel in Bangkok. It’s a free day. You enjoy a day as you like. Bangkok is famous for Shopping Paradise. If you have no plan you can opt our optional tour
• Safari World
• Cruise Dinner
Now it's time to pack your bags and ready to take off your home flight. Check-out from the hotel and transfers to the Internationational Airport.
- Accommodation in the hotel
- All the transfers on SIC basis
- Airport transfer on SIC Basis
- Inter-Hotel transfer on SIC Basis
- Alcazar Show
- Coral Island by Speed Boat with Lunch
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
- Any charges in private nature.
- Any unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges are due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- In case you need transfers before 0800 and after 1800, kindly inform in advance as these transfers have extra cost with an applicable surcharge.
- Loader charges at Hotels & Airports
- Tips & Rewards
- Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- Kindly adhere the given itinerary and be on time so the tour can be moved smoothly. Downtime is 5 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes on Pvt. Basis.
- SIC means Seat in Coach i.e a vehicle is shared by different passengers staying in different hotels. Waiting time is 5 minutes.
- Private Basis where a coach is not shared with anyone. Waiting time is 5-10 minutes. This is charged on an hourly basis without regard to running or waiting time. It is used just on a personal basis.
- The Itinerary can be changed on request. Kindly inform the tour-in-charge at least 48 hrs. in advance. But your request is approved with due regard of availability.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewelry or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking, deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- All the services are confirmed prior to checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, the additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveler.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months, prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.s
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of the respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveler.
- Dhamtrip.com acts as an agent to grant a visa. We submit the visa documents and collect the visa from the Embassy. Issuing the visa is the whole discretion of the respective Consular Office/Embassy.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hardcopy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception.
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Bangkok Standard Time.
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant.
Most Important Tips While Travelling to Thailand
- Thailand is 1hrs 30 min ahead from India as per Indian Standard Time.
- Shopaholics like to visit the following places:
- Central World.
- Siam Paragon.
- Pantip Plaza.
- Chatuchak Market.
- Platinum Fashion Mall.
- To enjoy nightlife and restaurants in Bangkok are:
- Cruise Dinner at Chao Praya River
- Shopping at the night Markets
- Bangkok Clubs
- Cocktails at the rooftop bars
- Bangkok Ladyboy Shows
- Siam Niramit Cultural Show and Dinner
- Jazz Live Music
- Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique
- Risque Nights on the GoGo Trails
- Gay Night Life
- The temperature of Bangkok generally never falls down from 25 degrees Celsius. Prefer light Clothes as Thailand has a humid temperature. It's better to just check climate conditions before you will depart for Bangkok.
- Metered Taxies, buses and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT- Metro) are the local transport.
- Currency Exchange: There are different banks available all over the city who exchanged the currency as per their norms. Money changers are also available at every Shopping Centre. They don’t charge any fees and you can easily exchange your currency and traveler’s cheque as compared to the banks.
- Telephonic: It is better to buy a local Sim that is easily accessible by presenting your passport. Don’t forget to take a travel adaptor. (International)
- Language: Both English is well known in Thailand.
- We require a photocopy of Pan Card at the time of booking.
- When the date of the trip is more than 20 days from the date of booking, we deposit 50% of the total tour cost or Rs. 20000/- (whichever is less) at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
- When the date of the trip is less than 7days, we deposit the full amount of tour cost which is non-refundable.
- If the tour is by air, it is needed to deposit the full amount, so we can purchase air tickets and air insurance.
- Make the full payment on the confirmation of all services. Kindly check the cancellation policy also.
- In case of an International trip, we need photocopies of Passport with passport size photograph with white background size 3.5X4.5 com with 80% face visibility.
Note: No amount is refunded by Airlines in case of cancellation of non-refundable air tickets.
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- 100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT.
- All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to a change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you canceled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per the following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.
You can make payment to us by using below given payment details:
Account Name : Dhamtrip com
A/c No.: 2111887396
IFS Code : KKBK0000186
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank