Singapore Tour - Standard Package
Arrival at Singapore Airport and transferred to the Hotel. Stroll with nocturnal animals in Night Safari in the evening
Welcome to Singapore, “The Lion City”. Do you know why Singapore is called Loin City? The word Singapore derives from the Malay words “Singa” for Lion and “Pura” for the city. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfers you to the Hotel. Check-in the hotel, repose and relax.
In the evening you will have an incredible journey to Night Safari. How amazing it is to know about the nightlife of nocturnal animals. Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and the most popular tourists' attraction spot. You can catch the sight of more than 1000 of extraordinary nocturnal animals while walking trails and trams that connect eight geographical regions
In the morning City Tour of “The Lion City.” In the evening, Sentosa with Cable Car+ luge and Sky Ride + Wings of Time
In the morning, the City Tour gives you the view of historic culture and lifestyle of multi–racial Singapore. It includes:
- Civic District past the Padang
- The historic Parliament House and The Cricket club
- Supreme Court and City Hall
- Merlion Park near to the Marina Bay
- Chinatown, a narrow road with lots of restaurants serving traditional fare
- Little India having traditional eateries, Hindu Temple, Spice shops, flower garland and many more, the list can’t be completed in words.
In the evening, you will cognizance with the wonders of Singapore. In the morning, after having breakfast you move to Sentosa Island- The charm of Singapore. There you fly in the sky and get the bird’s view from the above
Cable Car: You take a thrilling view from the sky from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa Island. It is the only cableway which runs into and within Sentosa.
Luge and Sky Ride: Here you get a unique experience of implausible sights of Singapore. People who love adventure and thrill in life, like jump aboard the Skyride. A 4-seater chairlift presents a scenic adventure of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea.
Wings of Time: It is a spectacular award-winning outdoor night show. It is around 30 minutes show which fastens you to your seats with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. It takes to you a magical world of adventure by several exotic vistas.
An unfettered Day
You will enjoy a day as you like. Singapore is famous as Shopping Paradise. If you don’t have any plan, you can opt any optional tour from optional tour list given below.
- Universal Studio
- Garden By Bay
- Jorang Brides park
- Marina Bay Sand with Infinity Pool
- Singapore Zoo
These optional tours are not included in the Package Tour cost at additional cost.
Experience an amazing and adventurous 2 days (Days4 &5) trip on Dream Cruise
Singapore is an island country where you have an opportunity to live in a cruise and enjoying sailing experience. Here you relax, filled with fun and rejuvenated while traveling. On the cruise, you get lots of recreation and wellness activity. Here you get lots of activities to do and relish yourself in the exotic atmosphere. Most people don’t satisfy with2 day’s trip on Cruise. If you want to you can extend a cruise trip to 3-4- or 5 days at additional charges
Enjoy the Dream Cruise
You are in Dream Cruise and having full enjoyment in the cruise.
Dpart To Your Home
Now it's time to pack your bags and ready to take off your home flight. Check-out from the hotel and transfers to the International Airport.
- Accommodation in Hotel for 3 Nights and 4 Days
- City Tour
- Stay 2 days on Cruise
- Night Safari
- <...Read more
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments...Read more
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight. Read more
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- Read more