Thailand Special Deals
3Nights 4DaysPrice On Demand
3Nights 4Days Tour Package - Discover Bangkok with DhamTrip
No Visa Requirement in Thailand up to April,30,2019
Planning for holidays - what would you like to do in holidays? Enjoy some natural beauty, lots of shopping, some resting parlors and nightlife. Thailand is the best place for you. It has a bucket full of places where you enjoy and relish your holidays.
Thailand is located in the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia. In Thailand, People love to hop in the different islands, take a pleasure of sunbathing, beach sports and relaxing and enjoy the sip of coconut milk. People of every age group love gleaming temples, wildlife sanctuaries, nightlife in bars and pubs and most exciting is the tropical beaches where the white sand and turquoise water entice to swim, relaxing on the beautiful sand and the most favorite beach sports.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand where you come across diverges of activity at every step of the way. What would you like to see – glimmering temples, cruising at Chao Praya River, brustling wildlife sanctuary, astonishing nightlife in pubs and bars or palatable food courts
Pattaya is a city of beaches. People find irresistible to Island hoping, beaches sports, calm down on the white sand. Scenic natural beauty entices the traveler and soothing themselves.
Around 15 century, Bangkok was a town on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, under the standard of Ayutthaya. Due to its vital area close to the mouth of the stream, the town continuously expanded significance. Bangkok was established in 1972. Bangkok is an English official name. In Thai, it is generally known as Krung Thep Maka Nakhon or just Krung Thep. Though, the full name is “Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin MahintharaAyuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.” Most of the Thai people follow the Buddhist religion. There is a number of Buddha temples
How to Reach Bangkok
By Air: Bangkok has two airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang Airport. The former is situated 25 km east of Bangkok and the latter is 24 km to the north. Suvarnabhumi Airport operates international and domestic airlines and well connected to the city by buses, taxis, etc.
By Road: Bangkok has three main bus terminals
- North Bus Terminal famous as Mo Chit
- Eastern Bus Terminal famous as Ekkamai
- Southern Bus Terminal famous as Sai Tai
These terminals are well linked to the different cities of Thailand such as Krabi, Phuket, Ko Samui and Pattaya and also to the neighbouring countries of Thailand. It is better to book your tickets directly from one of these terminals instead of relying upon travel agents and private buses.
By Rail: The rail network of Bangkok is well organized that not only serves to the local and nearby travel but also to the neighboring countries like Malaysia, Laos and Cambodia. Hua Lamphong Railway station connects to the neighboring countries whereas, Thonburi Train Station links to the local areas of Thailand.
Where to stay in Bangkok
Bangkok is famous for its nightlife, shopping, temples etc. There is a number of options according to the needs of travelers:
- Sukhumvit: Sukhumvit is best for the partygoers, Shoppers, and lovers of trendy restaurants fan. It is the best place for travellers who love to enjoy the nightlife. It is not ideal for families, sightseeing is very less and far, and hard to move on in the traffic
- Siam: Siam is the heart of the city, easily connect with the other parts, lots of shopping and food options. It is best for families. But there is a lack of nightlife entertainment.
- Silom: In Silom, there is a number of hotels as per your pocket, from budget to luxurious. It is the favourite place for the people who love vibrant nightlife and red light district. There is a lack of culture.
- Pratunam: Pratunam is the busiest and crowded place. It is famous as Pratunam market where you can do shopping in your budget. There are plenty of reasonable restaurants that’s why this is a favourite of young travellers or shoppers who need things in their budget.
- Riverside: This is the most romantic part of Bangkok having a number of stunning views. It is a hub of 5-star hotels, love by wealthy travellers. It is best for resort style vacations with a relaxed environment and cooling river breeze.
What is Bangkok Popular for?
Bangkok is not only renowned for its riverside stunning views, resorts, and nightlife but many more. There are more things to explore Bangkok:
- Buddha temples: There are lots of Buddha temples in Bangkok. The most famous Buddha temple is Wat Arun popular as The temple of Dawn. It is to be found on the bank of Chao Phraya River. Other famous Buddha temples are:
- Wat Phra Kaew or The Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Wat Pho [Temple of Reclining Buddha]
- Wat Saket
- Wat Traimit
- Cruise Dinner: Here you get a chance to sail in a boat, enjoy riverside sightseeing, having dinner with enjoying the performance live bands and professional singers
- Safari World: It is the ultimate junction for animal lovers. Here you familiarize with not only terrestrial animals but also with the aquatic animals
- Shopping: Here you get a number of shopping malls, local markets even the night bazaar and most exclusive floating market. Chatuchak Weekend market is famous for its wide and exclusive range of products
- Nightlife: Bangkok is famous for vibrant nightlife. Here you get pubs and bars for the party goers and young travelers in Sukhumvit but also get the red light districts in Pratunam
- Chinatown: Chinatown is a beautiful, fascinating and pleasing messy zone, packed with stalls. There is a noteworthy grouping of gold shops
- Thai massage: Thai massage is renowned as a Thai yoga massage. It is a customary healing system mix with acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles and supported by yoga poses. It is benefitted from an athlete to average civilian. It helps to loosen joints, improve blood circulation and relax the whole body. It helps to relieve the stress of mind
Best Time To Visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is November - April, a cool and dry climate in which you can enjoy the utmost. The rest of period there is a dry and rainy season in which it is hard to explore and difficult to travel the beautiful outdoor sightseeing places: