Sri Sri Sidhhivinayak And 3 Jyotirlinga Yatra
4 Days 3 Nights Trip
A Jyotirlinga or Jyotirlingam, is a devotional representation of the Supreme God Shiva. Jyoti means 'radiance' and lingam the 'Image or Sign' of Shiva; Jyotir Lingam thus means the Radiant Sign of The Almighty Shiva. We visit 3 Jyotiling located in Maharashtra and nearby states. We visit bhimashankar in Pune, Trimbakeshwara near Nashik and Grishneshwar near Aurangabad. This is the holy trip in which we also visit Sri Sri Siddhivinayak temple at Mumbai.
The itinerary can be customized as per requirement of the traveller.
We reach Mumbai and travel to Bhimashankar Temple (Pune) and thereafter Shirdi by road.
Bhimashankar Temple is a Jyotirlinga place of worship found 50 km northwest of Khed (assumed name Rajguru Nagar), close to Pune, in India. It is found 127 km from Shivaji Nagar (in Pune) in the Ghat district of the Sahyadri slopes. Bhimashankar is additionally the wellspring of the stream Bhima, that streams southeast and converges with the Krishna waterway close to Raichur. Long back, in the thick woods of Dakini, on the grand scopes of the Sahyadris experienced the underhanded Asura by the name Bhima with his mom Karkati. Empathy and consideration shuddered within the sight of Bhima.
We pray at Ghrishneshwar Temple and Shani Shingnapur Temple . Observer the incredibly cut caverns.
Ghrishneshwar Temple is an extremely venerated sanctuary, arranged in the province of Maharashtra. It lies exceptionally close to the Buddhist hollows of Ellora, just a large portion of a kilometer away, and fills in as the habitation one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India devoted to Lord Shiva. Indeed, even the Ajanta Caves and Dulatabad town of Maharashtra are arranged adjacent. The sanctuary, with impeccably etched dividers, was worked under the support of Queen Ahilyabai Holkar, one of the leaders of the past province of Indore.
These 34 monasteries and temples, extending over more than 2 km, were dug side by side in the wall of a high basalt cliff, not far from Aurangabad, in Maharashtra. Ellora, with its uninterrupted sequence of monuments dating from A.D. 600 to 1000,brings the civilization of ancient India to life. Not only is the Ellora complex a unique artistic creation and a technological exploit but, with its sanctuaries devoted to Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism, it illustrates the spirit of tolerance that was characteristic of ancient India.
The famous sanctuary of Shani, the Hindu divine force of the planet (graha) Saturn is arranged in Shingnapur town of Ahmednagar locale, Maharashtra. Thus got its name, Shani Shingnapur Temple. The place is visited by enthusiasts coming in to pay regard to the Mighty Lord Shanidev. Shingnapur is well known for the way that no house in the town has entryways,just door jambs. Villagers trust that the sanctuary is a "jagrut devasthan" (Alive sanctuary), implying that the god here is intense. They trust that god Shani rebuffs anybody endeavoring robbery. The god here is "Swayambhu" (Sanskrit: self- advanced divinity) that is self-risen up out of the earth in a type of dark yet forcing stone.
Visit Trimbakeshwar temple of Lord Shiva. In the way to Shirdi, we visit the holy place from epic Ramayana - Panchwati & Ram Ghat. At last visit Shirdi temple of Sai Baba. Night stay at Shirdi.
Trimbakeshwar or Tryambakeshwar is an old Hindu sanctuary in the town of Trimbak, in the Trimbakeshwar tehsil in the Nashik District of Maharashtra, India, 28 km from the city of Nashik and 40 km from Nashik street. It is committed to the god Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. Lord Shiva is Supreme of the considerable number of Gods that is the reason he is known as Mahadev, who has the ability to hold individuals as well as the Devas. Lord Shiva is the destroyer, the greatest god and one of the Godheads in the Hindu Trinity.
At the point when Lord Rama and Lady Sita were requested to leave Ayodhya by dearest Step-Mother Kaikeyi under the affected of Manthara her cleaning specialist, the two remaining. Be that as it may, constrained by the adoration for his senior sibling, Lakshman additionally left with the couple on outcast for a long time. Panchavati was where the trio made their home while serving the outcast, the word actually signifying 'garden of five banyan trees'. The trees could, in any case, be found in the temple premises adjacent Sita Gufaa. The Godavari streaming adjacent, even the frightening timberlands with meandering creatures turned out to be sublime holiness.
Shirdi is a little town arranged in the Ahmednagar area of Maharashtra. Shirdi is one of the holiest places in India and is an extremely well-known journey spot. This place is renowned for the sanctum of'Sai Baba', which is the primary fascination for the fans who visit Shirdi. Sai Baba, who had a place to 20th century, is known as one of the best holy people to have strolled on earth. This holy person lived in Shirdi for the vast majority of his life-50 years or more. Sai Baba changed this little town into a blessed journey site for his enthusiasts. Numerous stories of the famous Sai Baba are related to this town. His benevolent love and commitment to the poor earned him regard for which he is exalted even at this point.
We visit and pray at Sri Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai. Rove in the Gate of India, told the story of the sacrifice of freedom fighters.
The icon of Shree Siddhivinayak was cut out of a solitary dark stone and is 2'6" (750mm) high and 2' (600mm) wide with the storage compartment on the right. This is fairly a surprising appearance of Lord Ganesh. The upper right and left hands hold a lotus and a hatchet individually while the lower right and left hands hold a rosary (japmala) and a bowl brimming with "Modak" separately. As it takes after the consecrated string, a snake shows up on the left shoulder to right side gut.
On the temple of god is an eye, which nearly resembles the third eye of Lord Shiva. On the two sides of the Lord Ganesh symbol, are put one icon every one of Riddhi and Siddhi goddesses who are seeming like peeping out of the Ganesh symbol from behind.
Gateway of India
The basic outline of the Gateway of India is comprised of a vast curve, with a tallness of 26m. The landmark is worked in yellow basalt and constant cement. The auxiliary arrangement of Gateway of India is planned in the Indo-Saracenic style. It has the Muslim engineering styles fused in the structure of the pretentious building. The focal vault of the landmark is around 48 feet in the distance across, with an aggregate tallness of 83 feet. Outlined with mind-boggling latticework, the 4 turrets are the conspicuous highlights of the whole structure of the Gateway of India. There are steps built behind the curve of the Gateway that prompts the Arabian Sea.
At last we depart for home.
- Accommodation as per your requirement
- All applicable govt taxes
- Ac vehicle for all transfers & intercity travel
- All the arrival and departure transfer
- Complete transportation
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Taxes and Parking
- State taxes
- All the currently applicable taxes
- Entry Fees of Monuments and Places which are not mention.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase in Surface Transport.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions
- Standard hotel check in time is 1200 hrs. And check out is 1100 hrs. Early check inn / late checkout is subject to availability of room.
- Kindly follow the itinerary given .Request you to be punctual for all tours and transfer in order to avoid any inconveniences .Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC 10 minutes on Private.
- SIC stands for Seat in Coach i.e., Guests will share the vehicle with order tourists staying in different hotels; Maximum vehicle waiting time is 05 minutes. SIC transfer operates as per fixed scheduled.
- Private (PVT): Guests do not have to share the vehicle with other tourists; Maximum waiting time is 05 – 10 minutes.
- Disposal: A private vehicle at your service for transfer, chargeable on hourly basis irrespective of the running or waiting time.
- For any amendment requests in the itinerary, please advise our transport manager at least 48 hrs in advance. However, request shall be subject availability.
- At any point during the tour client are free to call our customer service manager for any clarification.
- Dhamtrip.com is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or any valuable left unattended in our vehicles .Please take good care of your personal belonging.
Lord Shiva presents in the form of “Cosmic Light” or “Jyotirlingam.”. Kedarnath is the highest among 12 jyotirlingam.
GST 5% extra on Bill amount.