Dubai Holiday Tour
Dubai is the best international tourist destination as tourists see something new and different. Dubai has no natural scenic beauty whereas it is a small desert country where the temperature crosses over 40 degree Celsius in summers. Nevertheless, People love to visit there.
Dubai is a man-made island and refurbishes itself by building superstructure buildings. People love to visit Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building with the height of 829.8m having 163 floors, Palm Island a man-made island where people are crazy to visit, Atlantis Hotel which is a world-class seven-star hotel where there are a number of water sports activities.
Dubai is basically a desert city, having a creek. Oil reserves were found in 1966. The ruler of Dubai Sheikh Rashid used this revenue to stimulate infrastructure of Dubai. The growth of Dubai was very expeditiously. With the fast pace, schools, roads, hospitals, a latest telecommunications network, etc had been developed. A new port and terminals were developed at Dubai International Airport and the man-made harbour was built at Jebel Ali, which made easy to connect with the world.
Dubai generated itself as the expatriate-friendly environment by providing high-quality infrastructure, zero tax on corporate and personal income and low import duties, etc. That makes it an International business and tourism hub.
HOW TO REACH DUBAI
Dubai is an International tourist and business hub. These are the following travel options to make a journey to Dubai:
By Air: Dubai has only one International Airport that connects to more than 100 places around the world. Dubai International Airport is the primary international airport that connects Dubai and UAE countries. It is the busiest international airport in the world because around 87,722,023 passengers traveled to Dubai annually. The other option is via Sharjah International Airport which is 27.3 km far away from Dubai. It takes 30 minutes approx. by taxi to reach Dubai.
By Road: The best way to enter Dubai is through Oman which won't require you a license, just a leave charge of 3000 Omani Rial. On your way back, you'll have to deliver the installment receipt so as to return Oman.
By Bus: Emirates Express interfaces Dubai to every single other emirate. There are visit transport benefits between Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and others.
WHERE TO STAY IN DUBAI
Dubai is famous for its skyline, towers, luxurious resorts, and sightseeing. There are a number of options available to choose while deciding your lodging.
Deira: It is the busiest area of Dubai, located on the eastern bank of Dubai Creek. Deira is famous as a hub of souqs, always crowded with vendors and shoppers. It is the best place for shopping for different things
Bur Dubai: Bur Dubai is a momentous region of Dubai, located the western bank of Dubai Creek. Most historic places, like Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House are found.
Jumeirah Beach: Jumeira Beach is a white sand shoreline that is found and named after the Jumeirah region of Dubai, on the bank of the Persian Gulf. Jumeirah Beach is famous for sensational resort hotels and beach club, and astonishing 7-star Burj Al Arab.
Downtown Dubai: Downtown Dubai is the busiest tourist hub in Dubai. It is the home of the world’s tallest skyscraper “Burj Khalifa”. It is nearby to the most engaged Sheikh Saeed Road.
- Most Luxurious Resorts:
- Burj Al Arab: It is the tallest hotel in the world, 15 km far from Downtown Dubai and 25 km from Dubai Airport. It is well known for its unique style of sailboat-shaped and marvelous hospitality.
- Palm Dubai: Palm Dubai is located on the western side of “The Palm.”It takes around 30 minutes to travel to the main Dubai by taxi.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Jumeirah Beach hotel is nearby to the Burj Al Arab on the shoreline opposite it and 10 minutes strolling walk to Madinat Jumeirah that is famous for unrestrained malls in Dubai.
- Atlantis Hotel: It is located in the center of The Palm. It is not only the most extravagant luxury hotel but also an iconic tourist attraction itself.
WHAT IS DUBAI POPULAR FOR?
Dubai is not only renowned for its skyscraper, resorts and tourists spots but many more. There are more things to explore Dubai:
- Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping center.
- Dubai Harbour, the world’s largest artificial port.
- Burj-Al Arab
- Atlantis Hotel
- Palm Island
- Famous as a shopping hub, the most famous places for shopping are:
- The Gold Souk
- Spice Souk
- Perfume Souk
- Old Souk/Textile Souk
- Meena Bazaar
- The Friday Market
- Fruit & Vegetable Souk
- Naif Souk
- Karama Souk
- Desert Safari
- Dhow Cruise
- Adventure Parks
- Garden- Miracle Garden, Butterfly Garden, Glow Garden
BEST TIME TO VISIT DUBAI – November - April
From November to April is the peak season for travel and tourism. During this period, the weather is very pleasant. The sunshine is not much scorching, the evening is cool and occasional rain occurs. January is the best time for shopaholics’ as this month there is a Dubai Shopping Festival, in which people get discounts 75% around on fashion, jewellery, electronics, etc.
THINGS NEED TO ADHERE TO DUBAI
Dubai is famous for a number of reasons. It is a hub of business and tourism, but there is a number of restrictions, rules, and regulations that have to adhere.
- An unmarried couple can’t share the hotel room.
- Using or selling narcotics drugs are prohibited.
- Dancing on roads is an offence.
- Drinking in public is an offence.
- Anti – Dubai or Anti UAE posts on social media is an offence.
- Showing affection publically is an offence.
THINGS THAT BANNED IN DUBAI
- Narcotic drugs
- Goods from boycotted countries
- Products from Israel or having Israeli trademarks or logos.
- Crude ivory and rhinoceros horn.
- Gambling tools and machinery
- Three layered fishing nets
- Used, reconditioned and inlaid tires
- Radiation polluted materials
- Forged and duplicate currency
- Cooked and home-made foods.
- Any type of publication, photograph, picture or sculpture that disagree with Islamic teaching.
Welcome to Dubai and savour cruising in Dhow Cruise Creek
Welcome to Dubai, the country of modern architecture. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfers you to the hotel. Check-in the hotel, repose and relax.
After relaxing in the hotel, be prepared for cruise past by the sparkling skyscrapers which try to touch the sky. An unimaginable view of passing over the glittering high-rise superstructure and taking bbq snacks & dinner, soft drinks with light music environment. Enjoy the fabulous Tanora Dance which is a traditional dance of Dubai. A dancer wears a colorful dress with sheeny lights, perform the act using different props. You would love to get the glimpse of beautiful dance into your camera.
Revel in City Tour in the morning and Hang-out in Desert Safari in the evening
After completing the breakfast, you would take a pleasure of a short journey of Dubai. The City tour of Dubai comprises of following:
Dubai Museum: Here you get a chance to experience 18th-century traditions & Culture.
Jumeirah Mosque: It is the most famous photographed mosque of Dubai where non-Muslims also have a chance to know about the Islamic religion
Burj Al Arab: An emblematic sail-shaped luxurious hotel of Dubai. Remarkable architecture and hospitality
The Palm Island: It is something beyond our imagination. It is an unnatural island where you get so many excited water recreational activities
Atlantis Hotel: Can you imagine a seven-star hotel under the sea or a living or dining room covered with sea creatures. Yes, Atlantis Hotel commits to pass an outstanding episode
Mall of Emirates: A compulsive buyer has a romance with Mall of Emirates. It has a Ski Dubai where you enjoy cooling effect in 40-degree temperature. It is a house of branded shops and restaurants.
Desert Safari in the evening
Spend leisure time
If you have no plan for free time, we have some optional tour, as per your convenience you can choose any:
Half day Morning tour:
Half day Evening Tour:
Full day Tour:
These optional tours are not included in the Package Tour cost at additional cost.
Exodus from Dubai
Check-out from hotel and transfer to the airport as per your flight schedule.
- Stay at hotel in Prime Location
- Breakfast -Daily
- Lunch – optional (additional charges to be paid)
- 2 Way Transfers ( from Airport-Hotel-Airport) on SIC Basis
- Transfer made to City Tour in the morning on SIC Basis
- Desert Safari transfers on SIC Basis
- Dhow Cruise transfers on SIC Basis
- Dhow cruise on SIC Basis
All the transfers in Dubai Tour are on SIC Basis. We provide Private transfer also as per your requirement. All Additional Charges for Pvt. Transfers are paid by you.
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
- Loader charges at Hotels & Airports
- Tips & Rewards
- Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
- Any charges in private nature.
- Any unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges are due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- In case you need transfers before 0800 and after 1800, kindly inform in advance as these transfers have extra cost with an applicable surcharge.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- Kindly adhere the given itinerary and be on time so the tour can be moved smoothly. Downtime is 5 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes on Pvt. Basis.
- SIC means Seat in Coach i.e a vehicle is shared by different passengers staying in different hotels. Waiting time is 5 minutes.
- Private Basis where a coach is not shared with anyone. Waiting time is 5-10 minutes. This is charged on an hourly basis without regard to running or waiting time. It is used just on a personal basis.
- The Itinerary can be changed on request. Kindly inform the tour-in-charge at least 48 hrs. in advance. But your request is approved with due regard of availability.
- Burj Khalifa & Desert Safari tickets should be used on the same day. These tickets are not changeable. Kindly be on time otherwise additional charges due to change in the program is to be paid by the tourist.
- Kindly call our emergency No. by the travelers who visit by coach from Abu Dhabi to Dubai or Sharjah to Dubai. We will arrange to pick up in 20 minutes from the Coach Station.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewelry or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- We provide all the hotels in the vicinity of the City Centre of Dubai.
- All the services are confirmed prior checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveller.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months, prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveller.
- Dhamtrip.com acts as an agent to grant a visa. We submit the visa documents and collect the visa from the Embassy. Issuing the visa is the whole discretion of the respective Consular Office/Embassy.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hardcopy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception.
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Dubai Standard Time.
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant.
Most Important Tips While Travelling to Dubai
- India is 1hrs 30 min ahead from Dubai as per Indian Standard Time.
- Shopaholics like to visit Meena Bazar/Burjuman/Gold Souk/Deira/Dubai Mall/Bur Dubai/ Carrefour
- To enjoy nightlife and restaurants in Dubai, we suggest Meena Bazar/Dubai Marina/Jumeirah/Bur Dubai.
- The temperature of Dubai generally never falls down from 30 degrees Celsius. Prefer light Clothes as Dubai has a hot and humid temperature. It's better to just check climate conditions before you will depart for Dubai.
- Metered Taxies, buses and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT- Metro) are the local transport.
- Currency Exchange: There are different banks available all over the city who exchanged the currency as per their norms. Money changers are also available at every Shopping Centre. They don’t charge any fees and you can easily exchange your currency and traveler’s cheque as compared to the banks.
- Telephonic: It is better to buy a local Sim that is easily accessible by presenting your passport. Don’t forget to take a travel adaptor.(International)
- Language: Both Hindi & English is well known in Dubai.
- We require photocopy of Pan Card at the time of booking.
- When the date of the trip is more than 20 days from the date of booking, we deposit 50% of the total tour cost or Rs. 20000/- (whichever is less) at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
- When the date of the trip is less than 7days, we deposit the full amount of tour cost which is non-refundable.
- If the tour is by air, it is needed to deposit the full amount, so we can purchase air tickets and air insurance.
- Make the full payment on the confirmation of all services. Kindly check the cancellation policy also.
- In case of an International trip, we need photocopies of Passport with passport size photograph with white background size 3.5X4.5 com with 80% face visibility.
Note: No amount is refunded by Airlines in case of cancellation of non-refundable air tickets.
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- 100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT.
- All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to a change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you canceled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per the following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.
You can make payment to us by using below given payment details:
Account Name : Dhamtrip com
A/c No.: 2111887396
IFS Code : KKBK0000186
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank