Bangkok Pattaya Special Package
4 Nights 5 days Bangkok- Pattaya Special Package
No Visa Requirement in Thailand up to April,30,2019
Dreaming about International Tour but worry about the budget. Leave all the tensions and worries and pack your bags for the most exotic tour to Bangkok - Pattaya. Here, Dhamtrip brings an exclusive offer for you. Travel around Thailand in just Rs. 6800.00 for each person for minimum 10 peoples group. You get a chance to explore Bangkok and Pattaya in 4 Nights 5 Days Trip.
Thailand is located in the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia. In Thailand, People love to hop in the different islands, take a pleasure of sunbathing, beach sports and relaxing and enjoy the sip of coconut milk. People of every age group love gleaming temples, wildlife sanctuaries, nightlife in bars and pubs and most exciting is the tropical beaches where the white sand and turquoise water entice to swim, relaxing on the beautiful sand and the most favorite beach sports.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand where you come across diverges of activity at every step of the way. What would you like to see – glimmering temples, cruising at Chao Praya River, brustling wildlife sanctuary, astonishing nightlife in pubs and bars or palatable food courts.
Pattaya is a city of beaches. People find irresistible to Island hoping, beaches sports, calm down on the white sand. Scenic natural beauty entices the traveler and soothing themselves
History of Bangkok
Bangkok was just a town resting on the west shore of the Chao Phraya River around 15 century. Bangkok was under the standard of Ayutthaya. Because of its crucial region near the mouth of the stream, the town persistently extended noteworthiness. Bangkok was set up in 1972. Most of the Thai individuals pursue the Buddhist religion. There are various Buddha sanctuaries too.
History of Pattaya
Pattaya acquired its name from the monarch of Phraya Tak who, along with his army came from Ayutthaya to Chanthaburi in the year 1767. Pattaya was only a little fishing village where soldiers were relaxing in the beauty of nature. But now it allures more than 4 million travellers around the world.
How To Reach Bangkok
Bangkok is easily connected to the different cities of Thailand and different countries around the world.
By Air: Bangkok has two airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang Airport. The former is situated 25 km east of Bangkok and the latter is 24 km to the north. Suvarnabhumi Airport operates international and domestic airlines and well connected to the city by buses, taxis, etc.
By Road: Bangkok has three main bus terminals: (I)North Bus Terminal famous as Mo Chit (II)Eastern Bus Terminal famous as Ekkamai (III)Southern Bus Terminal famous as Sai Tai
These terminals are well linked to the different cities of Thailand such as Krabi, Phuket, Ko Samui and Pattaya and also to the neighbouring countries of Thailand. It is better to book your tickets directly from one of these terminals instead of relying upon travel agents and private buses
By Rail: The rail network of Bangkok is well organized that not only serves to the local and nearby travel but also to the neighboring countries like Malaysia, Laos and Cambodia. Hua Lamphong Railway station connects to the neighboring countries whereas, Thonburi Train Station links to the local areas of Thailand.
There are different options to go to Pattaya. These are as follows:
By Air: U-Tapao is the nearest International Airport that is 30 kilometers away from Pattaya.
By Road: Pattaya is easily connected to Bangkok which is 147 kilometres away. It takes around 2 hours to commute from Bangkok to Pattaya by road.
By Train: Pattaya is linked with Bangkok by rail
Where to stay in BangkokBangkok is famous for its nightlife, shopping, temples etc. There is a number of options according to the needs of travellers:
- Sukhumvit: Sukhumvit is best for the partygoers, Shoppers, and lovers of trendy restaurants fan. It is the best place for travellers who love to enjoy the nightlife. It is not ideal for families, sightseeing is very less and far, and hard to move on in the traffic.
- Siam: Siam is the heart of the city, easily connect with the other parts, lots of shopping and food options. It is best for families. But there is a lack of nightlife entertainment
- Silom: In Silom, there is a number of hotels as per your pocket, from budget to luxurious. It is the favourite place for the people who love vibrant nightlife and red light district. There is a lack of culture
- Pratunam: Pratunam is the busiest and crowded place. It is famous as Pratunam market where you can do shopping in your budget. There are plenty of reasonable restaurants that’s why this is a favourite of young travellers or shoppers who need things in their budget.
- Riverside: This is the most romantic part of Bangkok having a number of stunning views. It is a hub of 5-star hotels, love by wealthy travellers. It is best for resort style vacations with a relaxed environment and cooling river breeze.
What is Bangkok Popular for?
Bangkok is not only renowned for its riverside stunning views, resorts, and nightlife but many more. There are more things to explore Bangkok:
- Buddha Temples: There are lots of Buddha temples in Bangkok. The most famous Buddha temple is Wat Arun popular as The temple of Dawn. It is to be found on the bank of Chao Phraya River. Other famous Buddha temples are:
- Cruise Dinner: Here you get a chance to sail in a boat, enjoy riverside sightseeing, having dinner with enjoying the performance live bands and professional singers.
- Safari World: It is the ultimate junction for animal lovers. Here you familiarize with not only terrestrial animals but also with the aquatic animals.
- Shopping: Here you get a number of shopping malls, local markets even the night bazaar and most exclusive floating market. Chatuchak Weekend market is famous for its wide and exclusive range of products.
- Nightlife: Bangkok is famous for vibrant nightlife. Here you get pubs and bars for the partygoers and young travellers in Sukhumvit but also get the red light districts in Pratunam.
- Chinatown: Chinatown is a beautiful, fascinating and pleasing messy zone, packed with stalls. There is a noteworthy grouping of gold shops
- Thai massage: Thai massage is renowned as a Thai yoga massage. It is a customary healing system mix with acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles and supported by yoga poses. It is benefited from an athlete to average civilian. It helps to loosen joints, improve blood circulation and relax the whole body. It helps to relieve the stress of mind.
benefitted from an athlete to average civilian. It helps to loosen joints, improve blood circulation and relax the whole body. It helps to relieve the stress of mind.
What is Pattaya famous for?
- Walking Street: There is a number of bars, restaurants, clubs, etc. A perfect place for nightlife lovers
- Sanctuary of truth: It’s the right place to know about the culture of Pattaya: its art, culture, craftsmanship, and tradition.
- Tiffany Cabaret Show: It is around 1-hour grand show with lighting and sound effect in which performers wears dazzling costumes presenting different themes and concept.
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: This garden showcases the flora of tropical regions in themes and concepts.
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Wat Phra Khao Hill (Big Buddha Hill)
- Water Parks: There are different water parks for enjoyment and adventure activities like Ramayana Water Park, Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park, etc.
- Coral Island: The Coral Island is famous the sports adventures.
- Art In Paradise: This is a 3-D art studio in which you can take a firsthand experience of different themes like safari world, Dinosaurs, etc. Make your art gallery by taking an amazing photograph in an incredible 3-D museum
Best Time To Visit Thialand
The best time to visit Thailand is November - April, a cool and dry climate in which you can enjoy the utmost. The rest of period there is a dry and rainy season in which it is hard to explore and difficult to travel the beautiful outdoor sightseeing places.
Arrival in Bangkok and move to Pattaya
Welcome to Bangkok, capital of Thailand. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfers to the Hotel Tycoon Suite in Pattaya -Tycoon Suite in Pattaya having swimming pool and all, a city of entertainment. Check-in the hotel and relax
Enjoy speedboat ride in Coral island with lunch
After having breakfast, you get a chance to ride in a speedboat in Coral Island with lunch. Coral Island is famous for the pleasant natural environment having coral reefs with white- golden sand gives so much soothing effect. In the speedboat, you can enjoy the natural beauty of the island and capture these beautiful glimpses into your camera
For the evening you can choose an optional tour from the optional tour list given below:
Unfettered Day in Pattaya
You will enjoy a day as you like. You can opt any optional tour here
If you have no plan for free time, we have some optional tour, as per your convenience you can choose any:
Move to Bangkok en route visit 2 Buddha Temple and enjoy an unfettered day in Bangkok
In the morning, Check-out from the hotel after taking breakfast, we depart for Bangkok. It is 2-3 hours journey. You visit 2 Buddha Temple en route from Pattaya to Bangkok. Check-in the Hotel Howard Square in Bangkok. It’s a free day. You enjoy a day as you like. Bangkok is famous for Shopping Paradise
You can opt any Optional Tour from optional tour list given below:
Depart to your home
Now it's time to pack your bags and ready to take off your home flight. Check-out from the hotel and transfers to the International Airport
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in the Hotel Tycoon Suite in Pattaya
- 1 Night stay in Hotel Howard Square in Bangkok
- All the transfers on SIC basis
- Airport transfer on SIC Basis
- Inter-Hotel transfer on SIC Basis
- Coral Island with speedboat with lunch
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
+ Loader Charges at Hotel and Airport
+ Tips and Rewqards
+ Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
- Any charges in private nature.
- ny unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- In case you need transfers before 0800 and after 1800, kindly inform in advance as these transfers have extra cost with an applicable surcharge.
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- Kindly adhere the given itinerary and be on time so the tour can be moved smoothly. Downtime is 5 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes on Pvt. Basis.
- SIC means Seat in Coach i.e a vehicle is shared by different passengers staying in different hotels. Waiting time is 5 minutes.
- Private Basis where a coach is not shared with anyone. Waiting time is 5-10 minutes. This is charged on an hourly basis without regard to running or waiting time. It is used just on a personal basis.
- The Itinerary can be changed on request. Kindly inform the tour-in-charge at least 48 hrs. in advance. But your request is approved with due regard of availability.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewelry or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking, deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- All the services are confirmed prior checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveler.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months, prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveler.
- Dhamtrip.com acts as an agent to grant a visa. We submit the visa documents and collect the visa from the Embassy. Issuing the visa is the whole discretion of the respective Consular Office/Embassy.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hard copy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Bangkok Standard Time
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant
You can make payment to us by using below given payment details:
Account Name : Dhamtrip com
A/c No.: 2111887396
IFS Code : KKBK0000186
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- 100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT.
- All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you cancelled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.