6 Nights 7 Days Singapore with cruise (Premium Package)
Singapore is a small country as compared to the other cities of the countries of the world. Still, it is a well known international tourist destination. Singapore is a symbol of the clean streets, superb greenery around the country and mega malls.
There are plenty of attractions for the tourists. Singapore is the best junction for the nature lovers. Garden by the Bay is the best place for them. There you can acquaint with the different types of flora.
Most people are worried about what to eat at the international destination. They miss their hometown dishes. Singapore is the best destination for the foodies' lover. Here you can get what you want. Nightlife in Singapore is amazing, you relish at night as the same spirit as in the morning. The number of events that can be delighted you and the best one is Singapore Night Zoo Safari.
What about adventure lovers? Yes, Sentosa Island is the best for adventure activity. There is a broad range of activities to do in Sentosa Island. What you select it's up to you? Perhaps people consider Singapore a little bit expensive but we provide you Singapore tour in your budget. Let’s explore the beauty of Singapore.
Singapore is the island country in South East Asia, where you get a chance to sail on real Cruise adventure. Hop on a short trip to sail away into the horizon on the cruise.
Welcome to Singapore, “The Lion City”. Do you know why Singapore is called Loin City? The word Singapore derives from the Malay words “Singa” for Lion and “Pura” for the city. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfers you to the 3-Star Hotel. Check-in the hotel, repose and relax.
In the evening you will have an incredible journey to Night Safari. How amazing it is to know about the nightlife of nocturnal animals. Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and the most popular tourists' attraction spot. You can catch the sight of more than 1000 of extraordinary nocturnal animals while walking trails and trams that connect eight geographical regions.
In the morning, the City Tour gives you the view of historic culture and lifestyle of multi–racial Singapore. It includes:
In the evening, you will cognizance with the wonders of Singapore. In the morning, after having breakfast you move to Sentosa Island- The charm of Singapore. There you fly in the sky and get the bird’s view from the above.
Cable Car: You take a thrilling view from the sky from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa Island. It is the only cableway which runs into and within Sentosa.
Luge and Sky Ride: Here you get a unique experience of implausible sights of Singapore. People who love adventure and thrill in life, like jump aboard the Sky ride. A 4-seater chairlift presents a scenic adventure of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea.
Wings of Time: It is a spectacular award-winning outdoor night show. It is around 30 minutes show which fastens you to your seats with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. It takes to you a magical world of adventure by several exotic vistas.
Universal Studio is the most famous tourist destination in Singapore. It’s favorite of every age group. There are 24 rides, shows, and attraction in 7 themed zones. You have an unforgettable experience at Universal Park. People who love adventure and thrill can never miss this place.
You will enjoy a day as you like. Singapore is famous as Shopping Paradise. If you don’t have any plan, you can opt any optional tour from optional tour list given below.
Singapore is an island country where you have an opportunity to live in a cruise and enjoying sailing experience. Here you relax, filled with fun and rejuvenated while traveling. On the cruise, you get lots of recreation and wellness activity. Most people don’t satisfy with2 day’s trip on Cruise. If you want to you can extend a cruise trip to 3-4- or 5 days at additional charges.
Now it's time to pack your bags and ready to take off your home flight. Check-out from the hotel and transfers to the International Airport
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel for 4Nights and 5 Days
- City Tour
- Night Safari
- Sentosa Island
- Wings of Time
- Luge and Sky Ride
- Cable Car
- Universal Studio
- Attraction Transfers on SIC Basis
- Airport Transfers two ways on SIC Basis
If you have no plan for free time, we have some optional tour, as per your convenience you can choose any:
- Garden by Bay
- Jorang Birds Park
- Marina Bay Sand with Infinity Pool
- Singapore Zoo
These optional tours are not included in the Package Tour cost at an additional cost.
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
- Loader charges at Hotels & Airports
- Tips & Rewards
- Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
- Any charges in private nature.
- Any unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- In case you need transfers before 0800 and after 1800, kindly inform in advance as these transfers have extra cost with an applicable surcharge.
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- Kindly adhere the given itinerary and be on time so the tour can be moved smoothly. Downtime is 5 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes on Pvt. Basis.
- SIC means Seat in Coach i.e. a vehicle is shared by different passengers staying in different hotels. Waiting time is 5 minutes.
- Private Basis where a coach is not shared with anyone. Waiting time is 5-10 minutes. This is charged on an hourly basis without regard to running or waiting time. It is used just on a personal basis.
- The Itinerary can be changed on request. Kindly inform the tour-in-charge at least 48 hrs in advance. But your request is approved with due regard of availability.
- Wings of Time, Luge & Sky Ride, Cable Car, Night Safari & Universal Studios tickets should be used on the same day. These tickets are not changeable. Kindly be on time otherwise additional charges due to change in the program is to be paid by the tourist.
- Kindly call our emergency No. by the travelers who visit by coach from Malaysia to Singapore. We will arrange to pick up in 20 minutes from the Coach Station.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewellery or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- We provide all the hotels in the vicinity of the City Centre of Dubai.
- All the services are confirmed prior checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveler.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months; prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveler.
- Dhamtrip.com acts as an agent to grant a visa. We submit the visa documents and collect the visa from the Embassy. Issuing the visa is the whole discretion of the respective Consular Office/Embassy.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hardcopy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception.
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Dubai Standard Time.
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant or as per hotel policy.
- We require photocopy of Pan Card at the time of booking.
- When the date of the trip is more than 20 days from the date of booking, we deposit 50% of the total tour cost or Rs. 20000/- (whichever is less) at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
- When the date of the trip is less than 7days, we deposit the full amount of tour cost which is non-refundable.
- If the tour is by air, it is needed to deposit the full amount, so we can purchase air tickets and air insurance.
- Make the full payment on the confirmation of all services. Kindly check the cancellation policy also.
- In case of International trip, we need photocopies of Passport with passport size photograph with white background size 3.5X4.5 com with 80% face visibility.
- No amount is refunded by Airlines in case of cancellation of non-refundable air tickets.
- Sentosa Island and night safari tour tickets should be used on the same date as these tickets can’t be changed. Any change in the date will be subject to availability and extra amount is borne by the passenger.
5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT/IMPS.
All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to a change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you canceled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.
Most Important Tips While Travelling to Singapore
- India is 2 hrs 30 min ahead from Singapore as per Indian Standard Time.
- Shopaholics like to visit Mustafa Market/City Square/Orchard Road/ Somerset Road/Vivo City / Chinatown /Bugis Junctions and Bugis street.
- To enjoy nightlife and restaurants in Singapore, we suggest Clarke Quay / Boat Quay / Arab Street / Little India /Emerald Hill / East Coast Park / Dempsey Hill.
- The temperature in Singapore is constantly hot and humid. The temperature never falls down below 20 degrees Celsius. Prefer light Clothes as Singapore has a steady rainfall throughout the year and humid temperature. It's better to just check climate conditions before you will depart for Dubai.
- Metered Taxies, buses and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT- Metro) are the local transport.
- Currency Exchange: There are different banks available all over the city who exchanged the currency as per their norms. Money changers are also available at every Shopping Centre. They don’t charge any fees and you can easily exchange your currency and traveler’s cheque as compared to the banks.
- Telephonic: It is better to buy a local Sim that is easily accessible by presenting your passport. Don’t forget to take a travel adaptor. (International)
- Language: English is well known in Singapore.
Premium Package Prices:
INR 21800/- (Hotel accommodation 2 Star Prime location) + Cruise charges as per Cabin Selection
INR 23800/- (Hotel accommodation 2 Star deluxe category Prime location) + Cruise charges as per Cabin Selection
INR 25800/- (Hotel accommodation 3 Star) + Cruise charges as per Cabin Selection
INR 31800/- (Hotel accommodation 4 Star) + Cruise charges as per Cabin Selection