4Night 5Days Dwarkadhish
India is well-known for its culture where there had the incarnation of many Hindu divinities. Krishna is the most famous Hindu divinity who is known as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Dwarkadish is known as Jagat Mandir and Nija Mandir, dedicated to Lord Krishna. Here devotees worshiped Lord Krishna by the name Dwarkadhish i.e. The King of Dwarka.
Dwarkadhish Temple is in Dwarka which is situated in Jamnagar district of Gujarat state and famous for religious places of Lord Krishna. During the trip of Dwarkadhish, you can able to know more about people around Lord Krishna, his friends, and his family.
Gujarat is a city of holy pilgrimages; you start from Dwarka and move to Somnath Temple. Somnath Temple is the Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva, believed to be the first among the twelve. It is located in Prabhas Patan near Veraval in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat.
When you are in Gujarat how can one leave Gir National Park where you acquaintance with Wildlife Reserve. Get a chance to see and observe the Natural habitat of wild animals.
History Of Dwarkadhish:
Dwarkadhish temple has the five-storey building, having 72 pillars to hold up. As per the archaeologists, this temple is 2200-2000 years old. The temple was expanding in the 15-16th century. It is Pushtimarg temple, i.e selfless and motiveless love for Shri Krishna. Here, the procedure and customs produced by Shree Vallabhaharya and Shree Vitheleshnathji are followed. Both were the true lover of Shri Krishna and devoted their whole lives for the sewa of Lord Krishna.
The word Dwarka derived from Dwar+ka. Dwar means door. In ancient times, its affluent port was the gate of the main land. "Ka" means the Brahma, means the gateway of Moksha.
About The Temple
There are two main gates of the temple: north and south. The north entrance is known as “Moksha Dwara” i.e door to salvation and south entrance is known as “ Swarga Dwara” i.e gate to heaven.
The 5-storey temple has the main deity of Lord Krishna in his dark black looks which is so attractive that the devotees who come to offer prayer experience the presence of the lord in the temple. The other holy places inside the temple are committed to Subhadra, Balrama, Revathy, Sathyabhama Devi, Rukhmani Devi, Jambayathi Devi, Vasudeva and Devaki.
There are 56 steps outside the gateway which directed to the Gomati River.
Timing of Opening of Temple:
Morning : 06:30AM - 01:00PM
Evening : 05:00PM - 09:30PM
|Timing of Aarti & Abhishek|
|07:00 - 08:00||Mangla Darshan|
|08:00 - 09:00||Abhishek Pooja [Snan Vidhi]: Darshan Closed|
|09:00 - 09:30||Shringar Darshan|
|09:30 - 09:45||Snanbhog : Darshan Closed;|
|09:45 - 10:15||Shringar Darshan|
|10:15 - 10:30||Shringar Bhog: Darshan Closed|
|10:30 - 10:45||Shringar Arti|
|11:05 - 11:20||Gwal Bhog: Darshan Closed|
|11:20 - 12:00||Darshan|
|12:00 - 12:20||Raj Bhog: Darshan Closed|
|12:20 - 12:30||Darshan|
|13:00||Anosar, Darshan Closed|
How To Reach To Dwarkadhish
Dwarka is well connected through roads, trains and air. There are different routes from the different places
By Air: There are different airports near to Dwarka.
- Porbandar Airport (PBD), Porbandar, Gujarat (95 km far from Dwarka)
- Govardhanpur Airport (JGA), Jamnagar, Gujarat (110 km far from Dwarka)
- Rajkot Airport , Rajkot, Gujarat ( 225 km far from Dwarka)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahemedabad, Gujarat (450 Km far from Dwarka)
By Road: Dwarka is well connected to many State highways of the different neighbouring cities. There is a facility of State Transport Corporation Buses to commute to Dwarka from the different regions and cities. Private Bus service is also available from the different cities like Amerli, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Porbandar, Vadodara, etc..
By Rail: Dwarka has well networked to railways lines. The nearest railway stations are:
- Dwarka Railway Station (2.6 km far)
- Varvala Railway Station (7.5 km far)
- Gorinja Railway Station (11 km far)
- Bhimrana Railway Station (18.4 km far)
- Okha Railway Station (13.6 km far)
- Okha Madhi Railway Station (22.9 km far)
Best Time To Visit Dwarkadhish - October-February
The best time to visit Dwarkadhish is October-February, the winter months are quite pleasant in which you can enjoy the utmost. The rest of period there is a dry and rainy season in which it is hard to explore and difficult to travel the beautiful outdoor sightseeing places.
Depart from Delhi – Ahmedabad by Air and move to Dwarka by AC buses
After arrival at Ahmedabad Airport, we start our journey to Dwarka by AC buses. This is approximate around 7-8 hours journey covering the distance of 438.1 km.
In Dwarka, check-in Budget AC Hotel. Stay at night and repose in a hotel.
Prayer at Dwarkadhish Temple, Nageshwar Mahadev Jyotirlinga, Rukmani Devi Temple, Beyt Dwarka by Ferry and Gopi Talav
Dwarkadhish is situated at Gomti creek. It is well-known as Jagat Mandir or Trilok Sunder. It was constructed by Vajranabh, the great-grandson of Shri Krishna over 2500 years ago.
Nageshwar Mahadev Jyotirlinga: This temple is famous as Nagnath Temple. It is situated on the way of Gomati Dwarka and the Bait Dwarka Island on the coast of Saurashtra in Gujarat. It signifies the protection of all poisons.
Rukmani Devi Temple: Rukmani Devi was Shri Krishna’s chief queen. It is located 2 kilometers away from Dwarka. The temple is richly carved and believed to be 2500 year old
Beyt Dwarka by Ferry: Beyt Dwarka is believed to be Shri Krishna's residence when he was a king of Dwarka. It is situated approximately 35 km from Dwarka. It is an island surrounded by sea from all sides; we have to take a 15 minutes ferry journey to reach there. Cameras and mobiles are prohibited in Beyt Dwarka, you have to be deposited these at the counter.
Gopi Talav: Gopi Talav is located 20 km north of Dwarka. It is a small pond which has an ancient story related to it. The stories of Krishna and gopiya in Vrindavan are very famous. When Shri Krishna had departed from Vrindavan, gopiya could not tolerate Krishna's separation. They had united with Shri Krishna at the moonlight night and merged in the soil at this place. That's why the soil is yellow in color and offered as Gopi Chandan. Stay at night in Dwarka.
Proceed to Somnath. Prayer at Sudama ji Temple on the way. In the afternoon visit – Somnath Temple, Balka Tirth, Golok Dham, Dau ji ki Gufa, Triveni Sangam
In the morning after taking breakfast, you will move to the Somnath. The distance from Dwarka to Somnath is 232 Km. You drop at Sudama Temple which en route to Somnath. Sudama Temple is devoted to the Shri Krishna's childhood friend "Sudama. It is situated in the center of Porbandar City. This temple shows the true bond between Shri Krishna and Sudama
Somnath Temple: The Somnath Temple is situated on Prabhas Patan close to Veraval in Saurashtra in Gujarat. It is a temple of Shiva which is believed to be the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga Shrines. Other sites in the temple are Shri Kapardi Vinayak and Shri Hanuman Temple. Vallabhghat is a beautiful sunset point. "Jay Somnath" is a Sound and Light Show demonstrates every night during 8.00 to 9.00, which gives an ethereal experience to the visitors.
Balka Tirth: Balka Tirth is a temple of Lord Krishna where was mistakenly hit an arrow by a hunter Jara. After that, he left the earth for the heavenly abode. It is approx 5 Km away from Somnath. It is a very calm and soothing place.
Golokdham Teerth: Golokdham Teerth is also known as Dehotsarg Theerth. It is around 4 km away from Balka Teerth. It is a consecrated place from where Lord Krishna left for Vaikunta. After Krishna was smitten by an arrow at Balka Teerth, he moved to here and left this mortal world.
Dau ki Gufa: This is a temple of Lord Krishna's elder brother Baldev. Krishna called him by Dau which means elder brother. As per legend, Baldev cast off his human form from this cave and went to the netherworld. It was believed that Baldev was an incarnation of Sheshnag, the king of snakes.
Triveni Sangam: Triveni Sangam is considered as a very sacred Moksha Tirtha for Hindus. It is a confluence of the three rivers Hiran, Kapila and Saraswati from where these rivers merged into the Arabian Sea. It is believed that a dip in the river at this ghat purify the body and washed away all the sins committed in the life.
Night stay at budget AC hotel in Somanth
In the morning move to Sasan Gir
After breakfast, you move to Gir National wildlife sanctuary in Gujarat, western India where you acquaintance the natural habitat of animals. Thrill at Devalia Safari Park where you see Asiatic lions, leopards, and antelopes. The Kamleshwar Dam has swamp birds and crocodiles, such as Indian skimmers and pelicans.
In the evening, you can opt Diu Visit at your own expense. Night stay at Somnath
Depart from Somnath– Ahmedabad - Delhi
In the morning, after having breakfast you move to Ahmedabad Airport by AC buses.
The distance from Somnath to Ahmedabad is approx. 400 km and takes around 7 hours. At Ahmedabad Airport, you take the Delhi flight to reach your sweet home.
- Airfare from Delhi – Ahmedabad – Delhi
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – only in group tour.
- Transfers by AC vehicles
- 4 Nights 5 Days stay at budget AC Hotel
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
- Loader charges at Hotels & Airports
- Tips & Rewards
- Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
- Any charges in private nature.
- Any unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewelry or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking, deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- All the services are confirmed prior checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveler.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months, prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveler.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hardcopy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception.
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Indian Standard Time.
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant.
- We require photocopy of Pan Card at the time of booking.
- When the date of the trip is more than 20 days from the date of booking, we deposit 50% of the total tour cost or Rs. 20000/- (whichever is less) at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
- When the date of the trip is less than 7days, we deposit the full amount of tour cost which is non-refundable.
- If the tour is by air, it is needed to deposit the full amount, so we can purchase air tickets and air insurance.
- Make the full payment on the confirmation of all services. Kindly check the cancellation policy also.
- In case of International trip, we need photocopies of Passport with passport size photograph with white background size 3.5X4.5 com with 80% face visibility.
Note: No amount is refunded by Airlines in case of cancellation of non-refundable air tickets.
You can make payment to us by using below given payment details:
Account Name : Dhamtrip com
A/c No.: 2111887396
IFS Code : KKBK0000186
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- 100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT.
- All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you cancelled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.