Explore Thailand @6,800 Only. No Hidden Cost.
Thailand is one of the hottest tourist destinations in Vietnam. It is the gem of South-Asia where you acquaint with staggering beaches, luxuriant mountain, rich culture, palatable food, and hot spots for the party. Here you divulge with the tropical coral island and perceive the scenic beauty.
Best Time To Visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is November - April, a cool and dry climate in which you can enjoy the utmost. The rest of period there is a dry and rainy season in which it is hard to explore and difficult to travel the beautiful outdoor sightseeing places.
Bangkok- Capital of Thailand
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, its charm of Thailand. Bangkok is easily connected with different parts of the city by BTS Skytrain, Motorcycle taxi, MRT, taxi and Chao Praya River Express Boat.
Things To Do In Bangkok.
There are many things to know in Bangkok. There are many Buddha temples where you serene yourself. There is something for every generation. It is the best place for shopaholics and nightlife lovers. The 3-D museum, wildlife safari, Tiger Zoo is the most adorable places for families.
There are a number of Buddha Temples to recline yourself. There is a proper dress code to be followed. Your dress should cover your shoulder and knees, ideally up to the ankles, by both the genders. You can wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt at the bottom. A T-shirt, shirt, blouse or polo is fine, but a tank top is not allowed on the top.
The most famous Buddha Temples are:
• Wat Phra Kaew or The Temple of the Emerald Buddha. This temple is built in Grand Palace. The exceedingly admirable Buddha icon scrupulously carved from a solitary square of jade. The icon is in the position of meditation in the manner of Lanna School of the north.
• Wat Pho [Temple of Reclining Buddha] located just next to Grand Palace. It has a huge reclining Buddha image, 46 meters long, with the biggest compound in the city. Here one can serene and relax with traditional Thai massage. It is popular as the top school of Massage in Thailand.
• Wat Arun is an iconic temple situated in Thonburi Side of Bangkok just opposite the Grand Palace. It is to be found on the bank of Chao Phraya River. It is a little bit different from the other temples in Thailand. Wat Arun (temple of the dawn) is somewhat comprised of brilliantly enhanced towers and stands magnificently over the water.
• Wat Saket is built on the top of a hill in the Old Bangkok. It is popular as the Golden Mount or Phu Khao Thong. It is on the artificial man-made hill, 58 meters high, shiny gold chedi. The temple hosts the annual temple fair in the month of November.
• Wat Traimit, an elegant multilevel white and gold temple at Yaowarat Road. The world's biggest gold seated Buddha icon estimating almost five meters in stature and gauging five and a half tons. Before, craftsmen created the Buddha in gold and camouflaged them from attacking militaries by a covering of stucco and mortar.
It’s an amazing experience having dinner while sailing in the boat of the Chao Phraya River. The tourists chant with the dazzles at the night. A luxurious dinner with entertainment and a stunning riverside view is a wonderful experience. It gives you a complete picture of Bangkok from where you collect lots of memories and fun. It is the best place for wedding, parties, reception, meetings and incentive groups. The spotlights of Cruise Dinner are:
• Historic temples and beacon sightseeing signalize in left and right. At night the city is full of its charm. Sparkling sanctuaries, flickering high rises and a rich stream of passing nighttime traffic will welcome you from each course.
• Take the pleasure of appetizing Thai Buffet Dinner. A high class tasty Thai nourishment food is served, you can’t control to slurping up.
• Live band and professional singers and dancers absorb you in the atmosphere. Professional musicians, singers, and dancer performance make your day. You have full of entertainment on the cruise which gives an extremely impressive experience.
Adjusting off the experience will be a cool, tropical breeze and sentimental candlelit feel, making this a just remarkable event. You’ll get a genuine feeling of what makes the 'Stream of Kings' such a suggestive spot
Safari World is paramount for the animal lovers. It’s a one-stop shop to mingle with the terrestrial and aquatic animals. It dwells into two parks – Safari Park and Marine Park. It’s an outstanding junction to find out about the wildlife and aquatic animals.
There are different shows in both the parks bring the house down the tourists. These shows are the best for entertainment and recreations. Whether you are coming to Thailand for a holiday with family or a business tour or come for a honeymoon, Safari World must be added in your itinerary. You will relish in the profusion of such great activities and collect many memories in your camera.
Here you do not only get a chance to see them much closer but you can feed them also. There is a separate counter to feed the tallest animal - giraffe, jaw-dropping Tiger, and lion feeding show. You are so entertained that a day cannot be enough to see the whole Safari World.
The 45 minutes drive in the 8 km stretched area to enchant with the rare and endangered species. It gives an awesome experience to know about their natural habitat. It is a non-stop hub to cognize with fun about the world of animals.
Show Timings in Safari World
• Orangutan Show: 11:10am
• Sea Lion Show: 11:10am/3:40pm
• Elephant Show: 11:50am
• Cowboy Stunt: 11:50am
• Dolphin Show: 10:20am/2:45pm
• Spy War: 1:45pm
• Bird Show: 2:45pm
• Orangutan Show: 11:10am/3:45pm
• Sea Lion Show: 11:10am/4:15pm
• Elephant Show: 11:50am
• Cowboy Stunt: 11:50am/4:40pm
• Dolphin Show: 10:20am/2:45pm
• Spy War: 1:45 pm
• Bird Show: 2:45pm/3:45pm
Points to know:
• There is free entry for children below 2 years with height below 100cm.
• Child ticket is for 2-12 years with height not more than 140cm.
• There is an arrangement of Lunch buffet in which Indian vegetarian dishes are available.
Shopping in Bangkok
Shopping in the Bangkok is a mind-blowing and stupendous experience. Where you like to buy? From massive air-conditioned malls or the impulsive buzzing street markets or the stunning and amazing floating market. Bangkok is the most loveable place for the people who love shopping. There are a number of shopping malls where you can shop with your ease. The street markets and night bazaars have a large variety with pocket-friendly rates. Floating markets gives you an awesome experience of shopping while enjoying the boating.
Most Popular Shopping Malls
People who love to buy branded items or imported or designer products, like to visit shopping malls. Here you can shop in the high rise towering malls in a relax way because there is no effect of scorching sun or the rainy season.
1. Siam Paragon, Siam: This mall is located on Rama I Road in Pathum Wan District, near to the BTS [Direct Skytrain] –Siam. This mall is famous for Luxury fashioned goods whether it is related to fashionable clothes, gadgets, and luxury cars. It is the best place to spend leisure time. Here you can see what you want in the single roof: 16 Screen Paragon Cineplex, food outlets, branded showroom and most famous Siam Ocean World Aquarium. It covers 10000 sq. meters area where you can familiarize hundreds of different aquatic creatures. It is two story’s underground aquarium in which you can enjoy Thailand's first 4-D Theatre which dives you the virtual underground world.
2. Central World: This mall is located in Pathum Wan District at Ratchaprasong junction which is the busiest shopping district in Bangkok. It is near to the BTS [Direct Skytrain]–Siam, Chidlom. This is one of the largest megamalls in Thailand. It has all the things what a megamall should have. The most famous highlights is an open ice skating rink on the top floor of the shopping mall. Here you get Kids zone, supermarket, Learning Centre [Genius Planet Zone], trendy food court, offices, and party halls.
3. MBK Centre: It is located at the junction of Rama I Road and Phaya Thai Road. It is near to the BTS [Direct Skytrain] – Siam. It is similar to Chatuchak Market as here you get reasonably priced goods. It has 7 floors with 200 shops with a variety of goods like photo equipment, luggage, video games, streetwear, mobile phones, and gold ornaments.
The list of malls is never ended. The famous malls are:
4. Em Quartier near Phrom Phong
5. Central Embassy Shopping Mall near Ploenchit
6. Siam Discovery near Siam and National Stadium
7. Siam Centre near to Siam
8. Terminal 21 at Sukhumvit Road
9. Platinum Fashion Mall at Pratunam
10. Pantip Plaza at Pratunam
Nightlife in Bangkok
Bangkok is the city which never sleeps. The sparkling eyes of Bangkok open at night and makeover into effervescent and exuberant. The outburst of light, music, and dance makes the city full of rousing and galvanized atmosphere. Add some more spice of careless and madness ambiance and electrifying party vibes that makes you crazy in Thailand.
The lots of options are available in Thailand. The people are spellbound to think about what to do and where to do. There are a number of pubs and bars in Thailand where you can enjoy and have fun till dawn. Most of the tourists especially visit Thailand to enjoy its nightlife.
Thailand is famous for its nightlife. The tourists like to go to Thailand, again and again, to enjoy and entertain themselves in the steamy metropolis. When the sunset the different parts of the city arouse up to gratify the tourists. In Bangkok, there is something for each every age group. Here you can enjoy the night in a naughty way or with your family. It’s up to you, how you make your night the most memorable. These are the activities you can do at night:
1. Cruise Dinner at Chao Praya River
2. Shopping at the night Markets
3. Bangkok Clubs
4. Cocktails at the rooftop bars
5. Bangkok Ladyboy Shows
6. Siam Niramit Cultural Show and Dinner
7. Jazz Live Music
8. Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique
9. Risque Nights on the GoGo Trails
10. Gay Night Life
What do you want to cool off in the darkness of night? People love the lights, music, and dance with the sexiest ambiance around them. The most vibrant and sexiest place in Bangkok is Sukhumvit Road where the dark night never falls. The lights, music, and dance make the night vivacious and pulsating.
Most popular places to go at Sukhumvit Road
1. Soi Cowboy
2. Nana Plaza
6. Demo and Funky Villa
7. Above Eleven
8. Iron Fairies
9. Brew Pub At Seen Place
10. Beam Night Club
The night market in Bangkok gives you a carnival experience where there are lots of shops where you can browse the best goods with snacks, bars and you can enjoy and relax with live band shows. These markets give you a cool and impressive experience. But here you miss the branded products and franchise food outlets. It is a perfect market for local items such as Thai Packed Food, Clothes, Pottery and ceramic, handicrafts and showpieces, etc.
The best night markets in Bangkok are:
1. Rot Fai Market at Srinakarin
2. Asiatique at Chareonkrung Soi 74-76
3. Rot Fateh Market at Ratcadaphisek Road
4. Chang Chui Bangkok Plane Market at Sirindhom Road
5. JJ Green at Chatuchak
6. Patpong at Silom and Surawong Roads
Bangkok is belonging to the most popular tourist destination in the world. Here you get something for every cohort of traveler. Although it is well known as sex tourism, it has many sightseeing, attractions points, and life of the city that allure to different travelers groups. The Royal Palaces, museums and the most beloved by the tourists are Buddha’s temples represent the major historical and cultural attractions. The city is famed for its nightlife. The unforgettable cruise dinner and lavishing shopping experience offer range of choices.