Dubai Travelling Tips
Most Important Tips While Travelling to Dubai
- India is 1hrs 30 min ahead from Dubai as per Indian Standard Time.
- Shopaholics like to visit Meena Bazar/Burjuman/Gold Souk/Deira/Dubai Mall/Bur Dubai/ Carrefour
- To enjoy nightlife and restaurants in Dubai, we suggest Meena Bazar/Dubai Marina/Jumeirah/Bur Dubai.
- The temperature of Dubai generally never falls down from 30 degrees Celsius. Prefer light Clothes as Dubai has a hot and humid temperature. It's better to just check climate conditions before you will depart for Dubai.
- Metered Taxies, buses and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT- Metro) are the local transport.
- Currency Exchange: There are different banks available all over the city who exchanged the currency as per their norms. Money changers are also available at every Shopping Centre. They don’t charge any fees and you can easily exchange your currency and traveler’s cheque as compared to the banks.
- Telephonic: It is better to buy a local Sim that is easily accessible by presenting your passport. Don’t forget to take a travel adaptor. (International)
- Language: Both Hindi & English is well known in Dubai.